Full Estimate History Access for Technicians on ServiceTitan Mobile

SarahSoto
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Our technicians work 24/7 365

Our office team is only in office from 9a-7p m-f, and 8-4 over the weekend

Technicians cannot see office quotes that are NOT tied to a job, and are unable to sell, provide information or competitive pricing from what was previously quoted- AS THEY CANNOT SEE IT

Example- One of our service technicians showed up to a customers home and quoted a duct cleaning for $800, the customer was upset, because they had JUST gotten a quote from our OFFICE TEAM for $399.

The service tech should have been able to see this to know about the previous recommendation- but COULD NOT, as there is no current access to view office estimates NOT on a job.

I think it would be beneficial to allow technicians to see all estimates on customer profiles.  We would LOVE to have this as a feature in a future update!

5 REPLIES 5

SarahSoto

I didn't know that was an option!! Done.  Please vote for it, so it can be put into play in ST Mobile 😃

I just voted! Fantastic idea! 

michael21
Contributor III

The suggestion makes sense, so you should add it to ideas so it can be up-voted.

Mike M CPA & Operations in KC, (go Chiefs)

Jake_Heckel
New Contributor

I would agree that this is extremely frustrating and would love to see this implemented in the future. 

SarahSoto

I added it to the "Ideas" section- please vote for it!