Adding task prices to services

driley08
New Contributor III

Good morning TITANS!

We are transitioning to New Comp soon and I want to know if there is way to add a task price to a service so that the tech would make a percentage. Is this possible or is there someone I could reach out to?

Thank you for your help and Have a Gator-ific Day!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

kathydun
New Contributor

You can set a $ Bonus or % Commission for any specific pricebook task.  To do this pull up your pricebook item & click on the Commission tab  then enter either your $bonus or %commission for that item.  You will also need to check the Pay tech-specific bonus box and click save.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

EleazarA
New Contributor III

Hey D Riley! Not sure if you found a resolve for this yet but if not I can help you get this setup in your account. It will save you a lot of time from manually calculating commissions.

If you have any questions feel free to reach out @ EleazarA@chickenladyspeaks.com or visit our website @ Chickenladyspeaks.com

kathydun
New Contributor

You can set a $ Bonus or % Commission for any specific pricebook task.  To do this pull up your pricebook item & click on the Commission tab  then enter either your $bonus or %commission for that item.  You will also need to check the Pay tech-specific bonus box and click save.

driley08
New Contributor III

Thank you. Is that part of PRO Products?

Vwise1
New Contributor II

I believe you are looking for the features contained in "Configurable Payroll". Search for it in the knowledge base / academy and see if it addresses your needs.