Price Book for Hourly Company

matsuservice
New Contributor

Is using Service Titans price book still helpful for hourly companies? We just launched on ServiceTitan at the beginning of the year & the person who had all of the support quit right after. So I am trying to fully integrate our company & workflows into ServiceTitan. I am stumped on trying to build the price book though, as we are NOT a flat rate company. We charge hourly for every service we do. If there is a phone number or email address I can reach out to that will be able to walk me through setting up the price book, that would be awesome! Any & all help is appreciated. Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Martinlogan9
Contributor II

Hello! We are an hourly company too and don't do flat-rate pricing. I am not a pro, but if it would be helpful I can share about different things we do and how we incorporate ST into our company. Just let me know!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

EleazarA
New Contributor III

The best way to contact me is by email, You can reach out to my email EleazarA@chickenladyspeaks.com and we can schedule some time to meet on Monday!

EleazarA
New Contributor III

Hey! the pricebook can be configured to charge by the hour as well! If you are looking for assistance in setting up your pricebook properly our team can help you! Reach out to us at Chickenladyspeaks.com we'd love to help.

Martinlogan9
Contributor II

Hello! We are an hourly company too and don't do flat-rate pricing. I am not a pro, but if it would be helpful I can share about different things we do and how we incorporate ST into our company. Just let me know!

That would be awesome! What is the best way for me to contact you? I am having a hard time understanding the services & materials categories as well as the services section of the price book. Please share your methods of integrating the Price Book into an hourly company!

I am here until 2pm today (Alaska time) and will be back 8am on Monday. 

Thank you so much!

I have sent you a message!