Pricebook in Titan Exchange

chimcare
New Contributor II

I would love to see the Pricebook be in Titan Exchange.  This would work wonderfully for companies that have multiple locations so they could work on one price book and then upload identical ones in their other locations.  Or if there could be a way to change one price book in a location and the would go to the multiple locations.  Basically, having one price book shared between multiple locations within a company.

4 REPLIES 4

JessicaSmith
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Ask your CSM about Pricebook Connect. It functions like a vendor catalog but for your own pricebook. It's a good solution if you want the exact same pricebook at every location.

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

wch_alex

You could just download the Pricebook from one company and upload it to another??? I am not sure if that works but, you might need to make sure you have all the backend settings the same for both accounts.

chimcare
New Contributor II

It doesn't work very well. I get errors not stop and it takes days to fix

wch_alex

If you have more than one CSM for both of the accounts maybe schedule a time with both of them to try and get your backend Pricebook settings synced between the two?