Generating leads for follow up, by zone

charringtonPSB
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Hi all-

We work in multiple zones & are hoping to build/pull a report where we can have all leads for follow up with customer phone & email, by zone (or multiple zips). We've spent a significant amount of time trying to figure this out, but haven't found a way to do it. Any suggestions?

Thought for a workaround is to add the tag of the person assigned to that zone, at the lead level & then pull a report by tag. BUT I posted in another group because I cannot figure out how we add tags to leads even though there is an area for it...

TIA!!

3 REPLIES 3

MadisonPCG
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

@charringtonPSB 

I see try a custom report choosing call and call again then check off the items you're looking for. If this doesn't work have you tried using the power search? Go the the magnificing glass in the upper right corner. Under search choose 'call' then look at the filters to see if you can drill down into the information you're looking for. If this works you will be able to download a cvs or xlsx file. 🤞

Madison Moritz

charringtonPSB

Hi @MadisonPCG - 

I appreciate your response! We're trying to pull the leads from the closed & classified process specifically in the call booking process, so not the unsold/sold estimate process. Tricky in the way ServiceTitan uses the term leads here, versus the traditional concept of leads.

MadisonPCG

@charringtonPSB Try building a custom report. Select Jobs, then locations. Uncheck completed jobs, check opportunties, zones & unconverted jobs. Check customer or location emails and same for phone. Once the report is built drag the zones to the purple area to sort by zones. Let me know if this helps find what you're looking for. 

Madison Moritz