How to run report with all mobile dashboard fields

George_SST
New Contributor III

I am trying to create a custom report to pull that would mirror all the fields that show up on the technicians mobile devices in the dashboard overview reporting.  I have managed to get the total and sales fields all attached to my report, but the tabs for service and maintenance do not have any selectable fields available in the custom report to attach.  Is there a way to adjust the mobile app reporting as well?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Sheena_Palacios
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

Hi @George_SST -- those tech revenue kpis on mobile is the breakdown of job business units (Service, Maintenance, Sales, Install) which corresponds to the invoice items business units. If you want to see the breakdown of those business units from the office reporting side, you would drill down into the "completed revenue" column within that reporting for each tech.

Let me know if you want to connect, I'll be happy to walk you through this!

Sheena @ NiFT

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

George_SST
New Contributor III

Thank you, that will do the trick.  Would be massively more efficient though if we could create a report that can pull from every possible field instead of being stuck into categories.  Appreciate the help!

Sheena_Palacios

Happy to help! as far as your idea, you should post it in the ideas section here on community and people get to vote on it!

Sheena @ NiFT

George_SST
New Contributor III

Thanks Sheena, I see the results in the drill down broken down for each invoice.  Is there any column though that can show the consolidated totals per tech in the report?

Sheena_Palacios

No, you will have to create another report using the invoice items by technician template and cross-reference these reports. Otherwise you can just use the one report with the drilldown and export and sort on that. Not the most effective but it accomplishes what you're trying to see.

Sheena @ NiFT

George_SST
New Contributor III

That is the template I was using, but I am not finding what fields to add that line up with the tabs for maintenance, service and install on mobile.

Sheena_Palacios

Are you referring to the BU's? If so, do you have them mapped to divisions and/or trades?

Sheena @ NiFT

Not sure if they are "BU", this is how it looks on our mobile app with multiple tabs.  I cannot find the fields from these 3 tabs in the reporting columns online to mirror what the techs see.  When loading the report on web it says all BU's are active in filter.

image2.jpegimage1.jpegimage0.jpeg

Sheena_Palacios

Hi @George_SST -- those tech revenue kpis on mobile is the breakdown of job business units (Service, Maintenance, Sales, Install) which corresponds to the invoice items business units. If you want to see the breakdown of those business units from the office reporting side, you would drill down into the "completed revenue" column within that reporting for each tech.

Let me know if you want to connect, I'll be happy to walk you through this!

Sheena @ NiFT

Sheena_Palacios

Hi @George_SST  -- there is a template called "Technician Performance" in reports 2.0 that you can use to add all the columns on the tech dashboard via mobile.

Try that and let me know if it works!

Sheena @ NiFT