Office Activities Report

1tomkayla
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Hello!! 

I recently found the Office Activities Report and I was wanting to know some ideas on how to utilize this report and what the average amount of activities for an office employee would be. Thanks so much!

1 REPLY 1

Steveng

I like to use the office Audit report for a few things but most use case was looking at an employee's activity throughout the day.  I used myself as a baseline for "busy" and looked by position on my team.  This wasn't intended to be used for coaching just a baseline.  We would consistently see one or two CSR/DSR's with 300+ actions and others with 40-50.  When we dug in further you can see who is fixing tag info while they book/review jobs versus who doesn't catch them, payments (CSR team is supposed to transfer but often just take the payment themselves).  I don't use it often and found myself using in response to team members feeling another wasn't pulling their weight.  What I would usually learn is that that team member either didn't know the process or just needed to be reminded on why and how we updated that info.