Revenue Goals on Dashboard

user_f54
New Contributor II

So the owner of our company assigns us revenue goals for each month. I was wondering if there was a way to capture this on service titan so our technicians can see how we are doing getting to that goal.  I'm sure it is a custom field but was not sure if that was an actual option to do.

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

BCN
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

You could achieve it with custom dashboards. In your BU settings, you're able to set a daily goal. If you then put the "goal" KPI in a dashboard module and pull it for the month, that will extrapolate out into your monthly goal and you can see your progress towards it and how you're pacing. I'm using the "business unit performance" dataset in my example here. 

CleanShot 2022-10-12 at 09.51.44@2x.png

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

BCN
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

You could achieve it with custom dashboards. In your BU settings, you're able to set a daily goal. If you then put the "goal" KPI in a dashboard module and pull it for the month, that will extrapolate out into your monthly goal and you can see your progress towards it and how you're pacing. I'm using the "business unit performance" dataset in my example here. 

CleanShot 2022-10-12 at 09.51.44@2x.png

Dancocomfort
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Is there way to do this on an individual sales tech basis? I would like each sales person to see their own progress against their own goal (and not necessarily have access to see everyone else's).

user_f54
New Contributor II

Great That seems to be what i'm looking for thanks!

AdamCronenberg

I think ST only has individual tech metrics viewable to them and not the overall company dashboard and performance.  You have a couple of options if you did want to share.  There used to be an old legacy report called the big board that would have all the techs performance numbers on there, or the daily huddle, and you could schedule that to go out to your techs at the end of the day.  There are probably a number of other reports too that you could send them that would have this information.  At our company, we do a daily 15 minute huddle call every morning before the start of the day and go over individual performance as well as the company and the goals.  It helps keep people motivated and give them some praise and is a great way to communicate this information as well.  Hope that helps.

Element Mist