Sold vs Unsold Estimates Reports

MichelleRA
New Contributor

This sounds complicated but I hope its an easy fix. Our techs go out on service, maintenance or sales calls. The sales calls are easy enough to track because the business unit is sales. However, when the techs go out on a service or maintenance call, the client may want to see a repair vs replacement (equipment) quote. Our techs do not have tablets nor do they build estimates for the client in the field. Instead they call us to build them. The issue is, the replacement is being built on that original ticket, with a business unit of service or maintenance. I still need to keep that business unit under that category especially when they want a repair quote, so I can't just change the business unit to reflect sales. How can I have the replacement option categorized under sales while still under the same parent job number? Or do our agents need to build a new ticket altogether? At my last job, we had a project number with each client for that visit, and we used that number to build another ticket to keep track. I don't have that here. Can anyone help me?

0 REPLIES 0