Tech Efficiency Report

jenniferj
New Contributor II

I am trying to run a technician efficiency report by job type.  Does anyone know if this is even possible?  Is there a workaround?  I can't be the only one who needs this information.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Good Morning Sheena!  Thank you for your reply.  I found a way to get it.  I'm using the Technician Performance dashboard!  Someone on the Facebook Service Titan Masterminds group was able to help.  It does take a while to filter the job types.  But it works!!!!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

debbloui
New Contributor III

I would like to know if there is a way to exclude non-managed tech time from job billable efficiency. That way trainees and helpers don't skew the efficiency calculation. I would still like their paid time to go to job costing. 

Sheena_Palacios
ServiceTitan Certified Provider
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

Hi @jenniferj in reports 2.0 there is a report titled "Productivity" that uses the technician performance template. There is a job filter on here, not a job type though. Sounds like the data you need lives within the jobs and tech performance, which are two different templates. Depending on the specific kpis you're looking to measure on the tech performance side you can build your own custom report using the jobs template.

Sheena @ NiFT

Good Morning Sheena!  Thank you for your reply.  I found a way to get it.  I'm using the Technician Performance dashboard!  Someone on the Facebook Service Titan Masterminds group was able to help.  It does take a while to filter the job types.  But it works!!!!