Reviews trying to match to non-managed tech (helper)

furnacem
New Contributor II

I have noticed that a significant number of reviews suggest the correct match for the Job # but are saying that the Tech is the helper that is designated as a non-managed technician. i have a feeling it has something to do with the first one to click arrive at the job but not sure. Can we get this fixed ????????????????

6 REPLIES 6

mcurtis
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

The review goes to whatever tech has the most working time, If they have the same working time it would go to whatever tech was assigned first. We are now editing the time sheet to add 1 minute to the lead so the review goes to the correct tech. Still testing though.  

mel-deyto

Hi there - we are aware of this issue and the Marketing Pro Product Team does have it on its list of things to address. Unfortunately, I do not have timing yet to share. Once we get closer to a fix, we will make an announcement. Thanks for bringing this to our attention.  -- mel

furnacem
New Contributor II

Well I just had a technician blow a gasket because they were still at the customers house and it came through the the technician was the helper. he does not feel that the helper should be getting "his" credit. Can you tell us at least where the problem lies so that we can try and keep it from happening? 

RobinC

Hi, did you ever find a solution to this? I think it has to do with who is dispatched to the job first, but most of the time the dispatcher selects dispatch all and service titan defaults to dispatch the helper first.

Steveng

Is this through API integration (we do not use Marketing Pro, but have seen this issue elsewhere)?  If so, I'd recommend adding the managed tech first and the helper 2nd.  This is how platforms like Pulse M work.  Test it with a dummy account, we use one called Joe Customer.  I have my phone number listed as the contact so that we can test some of those features.  Hope this helps.   

furnacem
New Contributor II

No its not through API  Marketing Pro is Native in ST.