Forms

22jyoung
New Contributor

I have forms for our technicians that are not related to a customer, job, or equipment.  I have our HR forms for them to sign, for example, Time off request, Confidentiality Form, and photo release.  Why can't office staff be able to create this same form?  Each of the technicians' names are listed but our office employees.  I was hoping to be able to have my employees file out their HR forms through St- So it would not be associated to a customer or a call.  For this to work, I just need all our employees to be listed in the drop-down menu for them to create this form in the office. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AdamCronenberg
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

You could make all your office employees Non-Managed Techs and then they would be able to appear in the drop down.  Those non-job forms are typically for technicians which is why they are not appearing in the drop down.  Just make sure you dont make the office employees Managed Techs or you will not be happy with your bill next month!

Element Mist

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

AdamCronenberg

You could make all your office employees Non-Managed Techs and then they would be able to appear in the drop down.  Those non-job forms are typically for technicians which is why they are not appearing in the drop down.  Just make sure you dont make the office employees Managed Techs or you will not be happy with your bill next month!

Element Mist