Reverting back to "easy mode"

ssiegfri
New Contributor III

howdy everyone!

one of our new dispatchers is using the "new" version of ST, with the flyout outs and all that.

where in the settings can i change her back to the "old ways" like the way my login is setup? i cant seem to find it.

thanks in advance!

-Shane

7 REPLIES 7

BKripp19
Contributor

https://ideas.community.servicetitan.com/ideas/COMMUNITY-I-6057 Please vote for them to let us keep the option to use the old version! We are gaining traction and they have switched the status of my idea to "future consideration" the more votes, the more they will take us seriously!

Chayo80
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Have you tried clicking on the 3 dots and then "switch to old design"??

Chayo80_2-1700263039033.png

or if you are only looking to remove the flyout when clicking on a job go into the dispatch board configuration and disable the flyout

Chayo80_1-1700263006880.png

MirandaMel

There isn't a way to revert to it, the old version is no longer available.

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE
Acclaimed! Heating Cooling and Furnace Cleaning

ssiegfri
New Contributor III

so those of us that are still on the old version can stay but those that are new employees are stuck?

-Shane

MirandaMel

One other question...is it the job flyout you are mentioning or the customer information flyout?

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE

MirandaMel

I'm not too sure...your account would have been updated and those changes should have happened for everyone.  

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE

ssiegfri
New Contributor III

hmm. yeah, the way the new dispatcher works is shes constantly on the Job Booking screen, which is how she looks up everyone, then clicks on their account and even when she clicks on their account, its a lot different then what i see on my end (ive been here for over 3 years now).

-Shane