Configurable Payroll

rhatcher
New Contributor II

I am trying to set us up on configurable payroll but we have so many different pay types and rules it is hard to tell if there is a solution for each one as well as if they are all going to work cohesively. In addition - I'm a little fuzzy on how the commissions marked in the pricebook effect the configurable payroll. Is there someone out there who can help me set this up properly - either a consultant I can pay or a help desk I can call - I am happy to pay for the service - I just don't want to spend all the time putting it together only to discover it isn't right and having to start over.... Thank you in advance....

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

BCN
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Have you watched my walkthrough? 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

rhatcher
New Contributor II

This was very helpful - Thank you for taking the time to put it together and post it here. This video was definitely more enlightening than the ST Academy video. You did answer one of my questions at the end of the video - No configurations available yet for weekly and monthly revenue bonuses - any idea when or if those are on STs radar for future releases? The other question about the pricebook settings was sort of answered - I am assuming that those settings control what items are not eligible for commission - But I'm still a little sketchy on how the "pays tech specific bonus" "$ Bonus" and "% Bonus" fields come in on configurable payroll - of if they are cancelled out by configurable payroll? Again - Thank you for your time and passing your knowledge on..... After watching this I believe we seriously need to simplify our pay structure! lol!

BCN
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Have you watched my walkthrough?