HR Released the wrong pay period - Help!

JayRodenhiser
New Contributor II

We have just completed our first week of Service Titan, and the learning curve is subtle, but still real. Our HR accidentally released the wrong pay period to our employees. Is this going to negatively affect how next week's time is entered/tracked? Is there anyway to "un-release" the timesheet? There are currently zero hours on these timesheets.

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

JessicaSmith
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

I don't believe it's going to cause you a problem. I think you'll just be able to resend at the end of this week.

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

JessicaSmith

You should be able to go to the MANAGER APPROVED section of the wrong payroll and select all, then click UNDO APPROVAL.

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

Thanks so much for the quick reply! It was not approved yet, we just sent the timesheet out to the employee for approval. It may not be an issue at all but I am more unsure of what happens downstream. Our managers have not approved the times yet.

JessicaSmith

I don't believe it's going to cause you a problem. I think you'll just be able to resend at the end of this week.

Ok awesome. Thanks for much for the reassurance. I think you are right. I feel it would have been an issue at this point if it was going to cause problems?

Have a great day!