Help on a posted batch not showing performance pay

MirandaMel
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

We have posted a batch but the performance pay is not showing on the invoices in that batch for any of our techs with configurable payroll.  We haven't done anything different from previous weeks.  I sent in a case to support, but thought maybe someone on here might have some insight?

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE
Acclaimed! Heating Cooling and Furnace Cleaning
4 REPLIES 4

ccranfor
New Contributor III

Hi Everyone,

Wanted to chime in here.  I hope the issue has been resolved, if not, please let me know!  I wanted to explain what could have caused the issue. 

We have a backend table that recalculates and stores the gross pay totals in our payroll reports.  This table updates on its own about every hour.  If you are making any changes to payroll data such as posting invoices, updating commission rates, or creating new pay rules in Configurable Payroll and you want those changes to reflect in payroll reporting right away, you will need to navigate to the Master Pay File report and click the "Refresh Payroll Data" button.  This will update the backend table with the newly calculated gross pay totals.  

I hope that resolves the issue! But if not, please keep us posted.  Thanks!

MirandaMel

Thank you!  We had figured out what caused it and I did have to refresh payroll on each person...I wonder if the way you describe would have fixed it....it would have been significantly quicker!

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE
Acclaimed! Heating Cooling and Furnace Cleaning

chtmatthew
New Contributor II

We noticed the same issue! They told us we were doing something wrong but it worked for a few payrolls then this past one it did not.. thought I was going crazy. Glad we have someone checking everything before each payroll. Kind of a bummer, I thought ServiceTitan would make my life easier 😕

JB707
New Contributor II

This was an issue Service Titan was having about 6-8 months ago they were supposed to have fixed the bug. Good luck