How Can I Resolve QuickBooks Error 12037 and Complete the Update?

earicaash45
New Contributor

Hi community, I’m encountering QuickBooks Error 12037 while trying to update my payroll. I’ve checked my internet connection and tried restarting QuickBooks, but the error persists. Has anyone faced this issue before? Any suggestions or solutions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

1 REPLY 1

pixajain568
New Contributor II

To resolve QuickBooks Error 12037 and complete the update:

1. Check Internet Connection: Ensure your internet connection is stable and working properly.

2. Update QuickBooks: Ensure you are using the latest version of QuickBooks. Go to Help > Update QuickBooks Desktop and install any available updates.

3. Adjust Firewall/Antivirus Settings: Temporarily disable your firewall or antivirus software to see if it's blocking QuickBooks updates. Re-enable it after the update.

4. Check System Date and Time: Ensure your computer’s date and time settings are accurate.

5. Repair Internet Explorer: Since QuickBooks uses Internet Explorer settings, repair or reset Internet Explorer if needed.

6. Restart Your Computer: Reboot your system and try updating QuickBooks again.

If these steps don’t resolve the issue, contact QuickBooks support for further assistance.

Intuit Helpline Number 1(800)-845-9666.png