My question- is there any way of tracking who is altering the job time sheet and or non job time sheet- is there an audit history ?

suedonov
New Contributor II

I am aware of two ways to add hours to a techs payroll, one- through the non-job time sheet, the other through the actions button on the job itself. The job time sheet can be altered both by adding or deleting time. My question- is there any way of tracking who is altering the job time sheet and or non job time sheet- is there an audit history ? This would be an important feature to have as it pertains to a documented record.

3 REPLIES 3

brittany25
New Contributor II

There is a report called "Office Audit" that shows all the audits done on jobs. You can have the report set up to email you daily, weekly, etc. and then in that report sort it out to show all the "timesheet" edits. The only issue I have with this report is that it does not give you the job number that was edited, it gives you the "job ID" which has no way of searching. I have to have a random job open and replace the "job ID" at the end with the ones from the reports. And as far as I know there is no audit trail currently for the 'non-job events". 

eric
New Contributor

any audits now? been 4 years

bplatt
New Contributor II

Hello @Susan Donovan? !

There are no current audit trails that will show who has edited timesheets. This has been a highly requested feature and our product team is working to include more complete audit trails across the software to help track all important changes across the board. Once the feature is ready to release, it will be included in our Product Release notes.