New timesheet entry overlaps with a non-existent entry

mb
New Contributor

I am getting this error when I try to add a new entry: This timesheet overlaps with an existing timesheet: ’Training’

But the 'Training' entry is not visible on the timesheet or the dispatch or schedule screens. Anyone know how to fix this?

4 REPLIES 4

baraica
Former Titan

Hey Patricia, please double check to make a managed tech has 100% of the splits on the invoice. 

Engagement Manager
ServiceTitan Community Team

Hi Baraica, Im having the same problem as Patricia, Im trying to mark an appointment as done from last friday that got forgotten, and it says that its timeheet overlaps with another from that day, when the tech was only assigned to the job that im trying to mark the appointment as done and technically his time sheets dont overlap this other appointments timesheets because he wasnt assigned to that appointment. But your saying that it has something to do with the splits on the invoice? 

PatriciaHarrell
New Contributor

I'm getting the same error "This timesheet overlaps with an existing timesheet" and shows a job number, but the technician is not assigned to that job.  So frustrating!

baraica
Former Titan

Hi! I would recommend to submit this example to our support team as it may be a possible bug. 

Engagement Manager
ServiceTitan Community Team