What Should I Do When QuickBooks Font Size Too Small?

deyodi4980
New Contributor

I’m having trouble with font size being too small in QuickBooks, making it difficult to read and navigate. I’ve looked through the settings but haven’t found an option to adjust the font size. Has anyone else experienced this issue? What are the steps to change or enlarge the font size in QuickBooks? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

vidiseh801
New Contributor II

If QuickBooks font size is too small, try these solutions:

1. Adjust Display Settings:

• Windows: Right-click on the desktop, select Display Settings, and adjust the scaling under "Scale and layout."
    • Mac: Go to System Preferences > Displays and adjust the resolution or scaling options.
  2. Change QuickBooks Display Preferences:

• QuickBooks Desktop: Go to Edit > Preferences > Desktop View and check if there are font size settings.
  3. Use Compatibility Mode (Windows):

• Right-click the QuickBooks icon, select Properties, go to Compatibility, and choose Change high DPI settings to adjust.
  4. Update QuickBooks: Ensure you’re using the latest version, as updates may include better display options.

If these steps don't resolve the issue, consult QuickBooks Support for further assistance.

QuickBooks Help.png

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

vidiseh801
New Contributor II

If QuickBooks font size is too small, try these solutions:

1. Adjust Display Settings:

• Windows: Right-click on the desktop, select Display Settings, and adjust the scaling under "Scale and layout."
    • Mac: Go to System Preferences > Displays and adjust the resolution or scaling options.
  2. Change QuickBooks Display Preferences:

• QuickBooks Desktop: Go to Edit > Preferences > Desktop View and check if there are font size settings.
  3. Use Compatibility Mode (Windows):

• Right-click the QuickBooks icon, select Properties, go to Compatibility, and choose Change high DPI settings to adjust.
  4. Update QuickBooks: Ensure you’re using the latest version, as updates may include better display options.

If these steps don't resolve the issue, consult QuickBooks Support for further assistance.

QuickBooks Help.png