Hello Everyone!

leticia_
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Hello, 

I am Letty and I work for an HVAC company based in Los Angeles, CA. I have been working in the industry and with Service Titan for over 4.5 years. To my surprise, there were a lot of features we weren't using. Now, I am in charge of the software at my company, and a part of my job is making sure we are using it to the best of our ability. I really enjoy Service Titan and I'm glad I finally got involved in the community. Yesterday, I finally got my certificate for completing the Certified Admin Program. 

5 REPLIES 5

HBromberg

PriceBook Pro is great, I have been spending a lot of time in there lately.  We have Marketing Pro as well, but not my domain.

HBromberg

Congrats on passing STCA!  Once you unlock what ServiceTitan has already built into the program you can really see what it can do for your business.  PRO features add a whole next level to everything.  We have been on ST for a few years, but like you, just recently started to really unlock it.  Best of luck in your journey!

leticia_

Thank you!

Yes, we have now implemented Pricebook Pro and working on Marketing Pro. It's exciting to get acquainted with these new products. I love learning, so this is really awesome for me.

Best of luck on your journey too!

Miranda

Welcome and congrats on your certification!

Miranda Hufford, Office Manager @ Red Barn Service, LLC

leticia_

Thank you!