Hi, again!

HBromberg
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Hi,

Since i was early to this board I didn't get to introduce myself.  I am the Service Division General Manager at Vines Restoration/Plumbing/HVAC in Myrtle Beach, SC.  I have been here just over 2 years after moving down from New Jersey.  I recently completed my STCA after putting it on hold from April.  We are currently using several pro features including Dispatch Pro, Phones Pro, Marketing Pro and hopefully soon, Fleet Pro.  We also use schedule engine and will be moving to use that feature to answer our after hour calls as well.  

8 REPLIES 8

HBromberg

Dispatch Pro has had its moments, but overall we feel it is working.  We needed to switch dispatchers mid stream so that set us back a little bit.  We feel it is starting to "learn" our technicians, their skills and strengths at this point.  Some guys will have fully filled days and others will not be full.  The biggest thing imo is to make sure your job types, skills and techs all align to produce the best results.  I do wish it would continue to work between 12 noon and 1pm.  That seems like a hole in its logic.  Not all of our techs take lunch at the same time so we find ourselves having to manually move a job around that timeframe.

AKUMP

Congratulations on the STCA completion! How are you liking Dispatch Pro so far? 

Angela Kump
Jr. Sys Admin - Bonney

t_joner
New Contributor III

South Carolina! Upstate here. What are your thoughts on Fleet Pro and Phones Pro?

HBromberg

We have made the move to Fleet Pro.  We have a few things to get ready before we launch.  I will keep you updated!

HBromberg

We have not made the switch to Fleet Pro as of yet, working through the logisitcs and cost to leave Verizon.  Phones Pro has had its ups and downs.  We had a lot of hardware issues that were not Phones Pro's fault that kind of soured us at first.  Made us doubt our decision to ditch the landlines. Since that launch we have hired an IT manager and that has made a big difference, we made sure all call center computers are hard wired to the network and invested in some better hardware.  Overall the system is a good one, recorded calls, transcripts, the ability to set up multiple call centers have been pretty solid.

Sheena_Palacios
ServiceTitan Certified Provider
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

How exciting! I love all the pro products that ServiceTitan has to offer -- it helps to automate our workflows so we can focus on what's important, and that's the people! @HBromberg thanks for sharing!

- Sheena @ NIFT

Sheena @ NiFT

Miranda

Nice to learn a little about you! Maybe I should have done that as well! 

Miranda Hufford, Office Manager @ Red Barn Service, LLC

MirandaMel

Hi!!!  The Pro products are incredible!  I wish more were able to be utilized in Canada, but the ones we do have make such a huge difference!

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE
Acclaimed! Heating Cooling and Furnace Cleaning