Hi!

k412white
New Contributor III

Kristopher here with JonAire, Inc. in Pahrump, NV.  We have been using ST for 2 years.  I set up everything on my own through CSM help, Academy, and knowledge base.  I feel that we have worked out a good amount of kinks, and are using nearly all of the needed modules.  We are getting ready to launch the inventory module next month(very excited).  I myself am currently a member of "Spark Sessions", and am working on the "Certified Administer Program".  I am not the type of person to claim that I know all there is to know about ST, but I am learning everyday.  

3 REPLIES 3

Sheena_Palacios
ServiceTitan Certified Provider
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

Sounds like you're on the right track to success, @k412white! Keep on learning and evolving your skills!

- Sheena @ NIFT

Sheena @ NiFT

MirandaMel
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Welcome, Kristopher!  There is so much information available in here from a lot of people who have really dived into ST.  Also, the STCA program will very likely show you many things you had no idea about!  A lot of what I have learned in ST is because I stumbled on it before I did the program.  

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE
Acclaimed! Heating Cooling and Furnace Cleaning

Miranda

Hello Kristopher!

You are in the right place to keep learning! Good luck on finishing the STCA program! You got this!

Miranda Hufford, Office Manager @ Red Barn Service, LLC