AR Management Invoice Export Status Options

nashiabenck
New Contributor

We would like to be able to send out Batched, Posted & Exported invoices to customers. Our customers have requested that we send all open invoices instead of just past due invoices. To make this possible there needs to be an option added which allows us to include batched, posted & exported invoices in the AR Management section. Creating reports options or going to each individual customer page, we end up sending invoices that are not yet completed, and customers receive the invoice before a final review is made.  When invoices are batched, they have been sent to the customer via email or mail but not necessarily exported to QBD.

If there is anyone who has an alternative method that works this way, please let me know.

2 REPLIES 2

RoseP
New Contributor

You can use the AR management to send a statement that includes all open invoices.  You can also choose the invoice status to ALL so that it includes posted, batched and/or exported invoices.

Hi RoseP

This actually is not quite what I am looking for as unbatched invoice are also included in the ALL status change if those jobs have completed work appointments. I need ONLY batched, posted or exported invoices.

We go through a two step review at our business, the technician enters their time, material and job description/resolution and then office management reviews what the technician put on their job/invoice then management sends it to the customer. When the invoice is batched it has been review by office management, we do not want none reviewed invoices accidently sent to customers just in case parts, labor or a more defined explanation is missed.