Accepting Apple Pay

PrecisionAdmin
New Contributor

I've reached out to the Payment Team about being able to accept Apple Pay in ST.  The response was that we can accept Apple Pay with the chip readers out in the field.  What I am wanting to do is accept Apple Pay / or have the customer be able to pay using Apple Pay  when viewing their Invoice on their phone or computer.  I have been kick back from customers wanting a quick and effortless and Covid-19 friendly way to pay. Does anyoen know how to implement this?

3 REPLIES 3

LeonWright
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

All you have to do is purchase the bluetooth card readers and they will automatically accept apple pay.  They are a little tricky to setup but BCN has a pretty good video of the setup process!  They will also work with Google pay (I think that is what it is called.)  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubIZ2zxRj7s

Yes, I am aware of "contactless payment" being able to be accepted with the bluetooth readers, however when I say Apple Pay i mean like paying their invoice from their phone or computer using Apple Pay (different than contactless payment).

LeonWright

I do not believe there is an option to bring up an apple pay button on the payment page of the customer portal.  Probably the closest you'll get is if your customer has apple wallet set up on their iPhone or Mac, it can autofill their payment info. 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯