Batching Checks

cynthiao
New Contributor II

After the lastest update the only way to batch a check that has been entered is to go to the accounting screen. Before the latest update you could batch a check that has been entered by going to the invoice. You were able to just batch the check without batching the invoice. I would really like to be able to batch checks on the invoice. Please bring this feature back.

4 REPLIES 4

MadisonPCG
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

@cynthiao I am still seeing that I have this option. You may need to check your permissions in settings to see if Save & batch payment (Payment Collections) is enabled. 

Madison Moritz

cynthiao
New Contributor II

Hi, my issue is not being able to batch a check that is already entered from the invoice screen.

MadisonPCG

Oh I see. Have you tried batching from the Accounting tab? I use to fly through this on my morning deposits if my techs remembered to enter everything correctly. But I can see that from this screen and make edits. What is your workflow from needing to add to batch from the invoice page?

Madison Moritz

cynthiao
New Contributor II

I have started batching from the accounting tab since the latest update. I didn't batch from the accounting tab prior to the update. I thought it was nice being able to see the invoice that I was batching the check on. I was also able to see that it batched correctly without having to go to another screen. I do not have the ability to edit the check from the accounting tab, so I have to go to the invoice, edit the check from there, then go back to the accounting tab to batch the check.