Customer Collections

jnoone
New Contributor

Does anyone have a good process for following up on invoices at regular intervals for collections? I need my collections department to have a process for this that works with ST and so far I am unable to build a report to accomplish this - it would be great if there were something similar to Estimate follow up for past due invoices but the AR screen is not it. I want to be able to schedule follow up for day 1/5/7/10/20/30/60 but there is no automated way to do that. Hoping some of you have a workaround that we can mirror! Thanks in advance 🙂

3 REPLIES 3

cclarke
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

We get an automatic Account Receivable email from ST that shows all our AR's (current, 30, 60, 90)

We clean it up and email and call our customers daily to get payment. Most of the time they just need the payment link then its easy for them to pay.

dwhite45
Valued Contributor

I use The "Accounts Receivable (Summary)" report in the Legacy Reports. Change the status to "All" and include the pinned notes. It shows the account balances and then breaks them down <30, 31-60, 61-90, 91-120, and >120. Then I just scroll through and start calling and emailing on anything over 30 days starting on the 10th of the month. We send our statements out on the 25th, so it gives them a chance to pay before more late fees get added.

KristinS1

Do you have the Invoicing screen in the Accounting section? 

If you do I work my way through the different sections (current, 0-30, 30-60, 90+) every week and follow up with them.  If you do not have that section, reach out and request it!  It is amazing!

Kristin Smith
Covenant Plumbing