How Should i Do When QuickBooks Web Connector Error QBWC1085?

earicaash45
New Contributor

Hi everyone,

I’m encountering QuickBooks Web Connector Error QBWC1085. It started after a recent update, and now it won’t sync with my QuickBooks data. I’ve tried restarting both QuickBooks and the Web Connector, but no luck. Has anyone faced this issue and found a solution? Any help would be appreciated!

2 REPLIES 2

earicaash56
New Contributor II

QuickBooks Error QBWC1085 typically occurs when there is an issue with the QuickBooks Web Connector (QBWC) while trying to sync data between QuickBooks and an external application. This error often indicates a problem with the configuration of the Web Connector or with the connection to the web service.

To resolve Error QBWC1085, follow these steps:

1. Check Web Connector Configuration: Ensure that the QuickBooks Web Connector is correctly configured with the appropriate URL and login credentials for the web service you're trying to connect to.

2. Update Web Connector: Make sure you are using the latest version of QuickBooks Web Connector. Sometimes, updating to the latest version can resolve compatibility issues.

3. Verify Internet Connection: Check your internet connection to ensure there are no connectivity issues that might be affecting the Web Connector's ability to sync data.

4. Review the XML File: If the error message includes details about an XML file, verify that the file is correctly formatted and accessible.

5. Check QuickBooks and Web Service Compatibility: Ensure that both QuickBooks and the web service you are trying to integrate with are compatible and up-to-date.

6. Reinstall Web Connector: If none of the above steps work, try uninstalling and reinstalling the QuickBooks Web Connector.

If the issue persists after trying these solutions, consider reaching out to QuickBooks support for further assistance.

pixajain568
New Contributor II

When facing QuickBooks Web Connector Error QBWC1085, follow these steps:

1. Update Web Connector: Ensure you have the latest version of QuickBooks Web Connector. Update it from the Web Connector's website if necessary.

2. Check Credentials: Verify that your Web Connector application is using the correct credentials and that your QuickBooks file is open.

3. Update QuickBooks: Make sure QuickBooks is up to date with the latest release.

4. Reinstall Web Connector: Uninstall and then reinstall Web Connector to resolve potential corruption.

5. Verify Integration: Ensure that the third-party application integrates correctly with QuickBooks and that no changes have occurred.

6. Review Logs: Check the Web Connector logs for specific error details and consult with the application developer if needed.

If issues persist, contact QuickBooks support for further assistance.

Intuit Helpline Number 1(800)-845-9666.png