How to fix QuickBooks database server manager stopped issue after most recent update?

RonnieRoot475
New Contributor

Why did my QuickBooks Database Server Manager stop working? I'm unable to access my company files on the network, and it's disrupting my workflow. How can I fix this issue?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

mokoji3710
New Contributor II

Hi @RonnieRoot475 

When QuickBooks Database Server Manager stops, it usually indicates issues with the server's ability to host and manage company files for QuickBooks Desktop. Common causes include service interruptions, corrupted files, or software conflicts. To resolve this, restart the QuickBooks Database Server Manager service via the Windows Services app. Ensure that your QuickBooks version is up to date and compatible with your operating system. Also, check for any network issues and verify that the company files are correctly configured. If the problem persists, consider reinstalling the Database Server Manager or contacting QuickBooks support for further assistance.

855-526-5749.png

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

mokoji3710
New Contributor II

Hi @RonnieRoot475 

When QuickBooks Database Server Manager stops, it usually indicates issues with the server's ability to host and manage company files for QuickBooks Desktop. Common causes include service interruptions, corrupted files, or software conflicts. To resolve this, restart the QuickBooks Database Server Manager service via the Windows Services app. Ensure that your QuickBooks version is up to date and compatible with your operating system. Also, check for any network issues and verify that the company files are correctly configured. If the problem persists, consider reinstalling the Database Server Manager or contacting QuickBooks support for further assistance.

855-526-5749.png