How to resolve QuickBooks error 103 after most recent update?

WilliamSim57496
Visitor

I'm encountering QuickBooks Error 103 when trying to access my account. What does this error mean, and how can I resolve it quickly?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

siyabiv718
Visitor

Hi @WilliamSim57496 

QuickBooks Error 103 typically occurs when there are issues with bank feeds, often due to incorrect login credentials or a problem with your bank's server. This error prevents users from downloading transactions. To resolve it, first verify your bank login details and ensure they are correct. If the issue persists, try refreshing the bank connection by disconnecting and reconnecting your account in QuickBooks. Additionally, check your bank’s website for any alerts regarding server downtime. If problems continue, consider contacting QuickBooks support for further assistance.

QuckBooks helpsupport.png

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

siyabiv718
Visitor

Hi @WilliamSim57496 

QuickBooks Error 103 typically occurs when there are issues with bank feeds, often due to incorrect login credentials or a problem with your bank's server. This error prevents users from downloading transactions. To resolve it, first verify your bank login details and ensure they are correct. If the issue persists, try refreshing the bank connection by disconnecting and reconnecting your account in QuickBooks. Additionally, check your bank’s website for any alerts regarding server downtime. If problems continue, consider contacting QuickBooks support for further assistance.

QuckBooks helpsupport.png