How to resolve QuickBooks error ps036 after recent update?

WilliamSim57496
Visitor

I'm encountering QuickBooks Error PS036 while trying to update my payroll. What does this error mean, and how can I troubleshoot it effectively?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

siyabiv718
Visitor

Hi @WilliamSim57496 

QuickBooks Error PS036 typically occurs during payroll updates, indicating issues with the update process. This error may arise due to internet connectivity problems, corrupted files, or conflicts with antivirus software. To resolve it, ensure a stable internet connection, update QuickBooks to the latest version, and temporarily disable any antivirus or firewall settings. If the problem persists, try running the QuickBooks File Doctor tool to repair any data issues. Restarting your computer after updates can also help. If needed, consult QuickBooks support for further assistance.

QuckBooks helpsupport.png

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

siyabiv718
Visitor

Hi @WilliamSim57496 

QuickBooks Error PS036 typically occurs during payroll updates, indicating issues with the update process. This error may arise due to internet connectivity problems, corrupted files, or conflicts with antivirus software. To resolve it, ensure a stable internet connection, update QuickBooks to the latest version, and temporarily disable any antivirus or firewall settings. If the problem persists, try running the QuickBooks File Doctor tool to repair any data issues. Restarting your computer after updates can also help. If needed, consult QuickBooks support for further assistance.

QuckBooks helpsupport.png