Loyalty Credits

jennifercole
New Contributor

In our Total Home Care Membership we offer $50 in loyalty dollar credits for each consecutive year they are a member that can be applied to any mechanical replacement. Unfortunately, I discovered we haven't been tracking this and I'd like to go in and be able to add these credits to all of the customers. Is there a way to add a credit to their specific customer account without an active/open job? 

4 REPLIES 4

charringtonPSB
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Hi @DianaK are you aware of a way to do this with QBO? We're trying to troubleshoot adding credits as well, while not impacting the job total.

Hmmm, I'm thinking the steps in my document would work in theory but the Automatic Deposit workflow only works for QBD so that aspect would need to be done manually.

cynthiamarrufo

I was actually just talking to support about this. They said there was a "View customer payments hub" permission that needs to be activated for the account in order to do this. It has to be turned on by your success team. 

DianaK
Contributor

Good morning,

I put together this step by step document on creating credits. Please let me know if you have any questions. It's aimed for QuickBooks Desktop users but you can modify it if needed.