Technician Names On Invoices

jroberds
New Contributor II

Has anyone else asked this question?  How do we get our technician names on the invoices without having to manually type them into the job summary?  Has anyone come up with a workaround?  I attempted to create a custom field on an invoice, but the "invoice" that is listed under the custom fields section pertains to an AP invoice rather than the customer-facing invoice.  Any help is appreciated! 

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

AmyHart
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

You can add the technician names into the authorization paragraph of your invoice.  Add the placeholder {TechnicianName} to the wording and it will insert their name.  This is accessed in the details section of Business Units.

View solution in original post

TheChickenLady
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

It's a config your CSM can turn on so it shows up by the invoice number, date, etc on each invoice.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

TheChickenLady

It's a config your CSM can turn on so it shows up by the invoice number, date, etc on each invoice.

MikeZepp

Hi Chicken Lady! My colleague Nick of BxB told our team all about you!  Hope all is well!  

jroberds
New Contributor II

Ok I will try that now!  Thank you! 

AmyHart

You can add the technician names into the authorization paragraph of your invoice.  Add the placeholder {TechnicianName} to the wording and it will insert their name.  This is accessed in the details section of Business Units.

joywilke
New Contributor III

Yes, that will work.  Thank you, Amy Hart.  

jroberds
New Contributor II

That worked!  Thank you and happy Friday!

AmyHart

Glad I could help you with that!  Happy Friday!

joywilke
New Contributor III

I would also love for this to be implemented.