membership billing batch is to large to export

klemagie
New Contributor

We bill our memberships on the 1st and 15th of each month.  This creates 3 batches (successful, failed, unattempted).  Our Successful batch is usually about 300-400 invoices.  I am looking for a less time consuming way to break that batch down in smaller increments so they will export easier.  It is very time consuming to unbatch most of the invoices and re-batch them as smaller clumps.   Is there a way we can use a setting for the batching to bill and batch per membership type?  Batching by business unit would also result in a very large batch.

Any help would be appreciated.

2 REPLIES 2

AdamCronenberg
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

I will add it would be nice if you could unbatch items in bulk like you can batch them in bulk.  Anytime you get more than 5 pages in a batch, it does become cumbersome to export.  I remember when you used to have to batch invoice by invoice and the select all was huge, but would be nice to have deselect all or just better filtering on the accounting screen to match the rest of the program.

Element Mist

JessicaSmith

Have you considered billing daily? I bill my memberships based on the day of the month they sold (sold on the 5th gets billed on the 5th each month). Because ServiceTitan is doing the work automatically, it doesn't really create extra work on the office side, and it makes the ones you need to follow up on (declines etc) more manageable because it's a small number daily instead of a large number twice a month. And it's smaller batches!

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions