Adding Job Type to Booking Automated Confirmations and Dispatch Notifications

SueGoldenWest
New Contributor II

On several occasions we have clients that book multiple appointments for the same time and day. I would like our booking confirmation notices and our dispatch notifications to include the Job Type, so when the customer receives multiple communication texts from us, it gives detail as to what job, we are referencing.

8 REPLIES 8

ryank_gr
New Contributor II

We too have multiple Job types and customers get confused which one we are going for.
It would be nice to have Template option that we can pick from our Job types. SAVE ALOT OF
CALLS FROM CUSTOMERS!!!

AG
New Contributor II

Thank you for posting this idea! Hopefully this will get looked at some more.  Our customers are used to knowing what job they are expecting us for the day.  

SueGoldenWest
New Contributor II

On several occasions we have clients that book multiple appointments for the same time and day. I would like our booking confirmation notices and our dispatch notifications to include the Job Type, so when the customer receives multiple communication texts from us, it gives detail as to what job, we are referencing.

LBabayan
ServiceTitan Certified Provider
ServiceTitan Certified Provider
@SueGoldenWest, thanks for sharing your feedback. That sounds like something for the ideas page! 💡

ryank_gr
New Contributor II

Maybe it is directing me to wrong place, but I dont see where there is a solution provided that covers:
Thanks!

I thought so too, so I posted it there as well! 😄🙌  Thanks@lbabayan

Maybe it is directing me to wrong place, but I dont see where there is a solution provided that covers:
Thanks!

MollyVS
New Contributor III

Hey @ryank_gr - the user was suggesting creating an idea within the community so the link goes to the community. Here are a few of those suggestions:

COMMUNITY-I-1868
COMMUNITY-I-4983