All The Different Phone Numbers

mirdesch
Contributor II

Interested in knowing what everyone does for their multiple phone numbers as I have not memorized each one. For example: If i leave a message for a client I tell them to call back our "main number" instead of the Google tracking number that they originally called. Do you have these numbers posted in the office somewhere? Do you create a call back tracking number? How do you get your technicians to leave the non-lead number with suppliers? Interested in the different workflows out there. Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3

reneem
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

We just use the main number as our call back number. You can always see the report of lifetime value of a beginning campaign if you wanted to. I think just the main number is fine!

Renee Lenox - Service Specialties Inc. | LadyTitans Board Member

AmberC
Contributor II

@KristinS1, agreed. Especially if utilizing Marketing Pro and/or Phones Pro it's important to always utilize the same tracking number for customer call backs to track properly within ST. A lot of customer utilize the same tracking number for all inbound calls to simplify it even further. Hope this helps! 

KristinS1

We have a customer call back number.  That way it logs properly.  I do not always give them the original number.  That seems that it is very time consuming based on how many phone numbers and campaigns that we are running.  Sometimes the easiest answer is the best answer.  Create a customer call back number and that is the number you will know that they are returning calls based on it ringing in! 

Kristin Smith
Covenant Plumbing