Call recordings attaching to the wrong accounts

kdaggett
New Contributor II

Hi - can ST implement a fix that would prevent call recordings from attaching to the wrong customers account?  What happens, is when an inbound call comes in, if the CSR was working on another customers account, the call recording attaches itself to every account the CSR has open.  I chatted with ST Support and they suggested the work around would be to pull up the customer using the Search feature if you need to review their account information.  That's a great idea, but now we're losing efficiency because right now when a customer calls in, their account automatically comes up on the Job Booking page if they are an existing customer.  We're a Phones Pro user.   

Possible fix - if there was a way to make the call recording only attach to the account if the phone # they are calling from is a phone # on the account.

Thanks!

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

wch_alex
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Hi, this sounds like it could just be a simple workflow / settings issue. In your phones pro settings you could try and have a longer "wrap-up time", lets say like 1 minute after the call is done, so this would allow the CSR to finish what they are working on as well as have time to close out working with the customer and get ready for working with the next customer. 

If this has helped please leave a Kudo or even accept as the answer!

View solution in original post

BCN
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

There is a feature in development that will make this a much harder mistake for a CSR to make

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

barutyun
New Contributor

Like BCN mentioned, we have a feature in development that we are very excited about. It will help provide a guardrail for your CSRs if they do try to attach a call to a customer that is different then they are on a call with. We're looking forward to your feedback when you get a chance to use it soon! 

Any ETA on this solution? And will it be available only to PhonePro users?

Is there an ETA for this feature release?

BCN
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

There is a feature in development that will make this a much harder mistake for a CSR to make

wch_alex

Hi, this sounds like it could just be a simple workflow / settings issue. In your phones pro settings you could try and have a longer "wrap-up time", lets say like 1 minute after the call is done, so this would allow the CSR to finish what they are working on as well as have time to close out working with the customer and get ready for working with the next customer. 

If this has helped please leave a Kudo or even accept as the answer!

hannahka
New Contributor II

This is definitely a great solution, I love using the wrap-up times. I will say the only issue I have found with the wrap-up times (which really isn't an issue with Phones Pro so much as it is a staffing issue for me) but as I have been short staffed periodically over the last few weeks, Dialpad will bypass the wrap-up time if callers are in a queue. I like that it's getting folks off hold but it definitely stinks that sometimes the draft of a booked-call-in-process gets lost.