Customer PO or Work order numbers on booking screen

Previous Contributor
Former Community Member

Is there a way to add "Customer PO" to the call booking screen so I dont have to go back into the edit screen after the job has been booked?

12 REPLIES 12

Pruitts
New Contributor

Can you get it in a field in the "Search for customer" section so you could search for the job by the customer work order # or PO#. We do a lot of commercial service calls and it would be great to search for those jobs by the work order # that is sent to us by the customer.

sbolin68
New Contributor

this was very helpful!  

CSnow1
New Contributor

Wow. This issue has been persisting since 2017 and ST has still not made a change on this. Following:

mariahar
Contributor II

@Rory Hoffmann? It does show up to the customer invoice in the upper right hand side. You can see it by pressing the printer icon from the invoice in the invoices tab. PO on invoice

Previous Contributor
Former Community Member

How do you get it to transfer to the customer's invoice?

Previous Contributor
Former Community Member

Thanks for all your help Karen! I had to have tech support turn that feature on for me, but I see it now. 🙂

karenhaw
New Contributor III

Sorry, I had to check my settings for clarification - select "job record" and then it should give you more drop down options after this is selected to select "display on call booking screen"

Previous Contributor
Former Community Member

Hmm, I'm not seeing an option for call booking screen. What I see is below - do you see something different? Thanks for your help; I appreciate it!

Where It Appears

Customer Record

Location Record

Job Record

Purchase Order Page

Equipment Record

Employee Settings Page

Technician Settings Page

karenhaw
New Contributor III

I would say the call booking screen. It will carry over into the work ticket if you place it there. Our accounts receivable department when transferring invoices to Quickbooks will just reference that field for the PO when sending out statements. If you put in under location or customer, it creates a search field under the search tab in Service Titan. That option gives you more ways to search (we have optional searches for neighborhood or association name, or property manager names)