Searching by customer provided work order #

Pruitts
New Contributor

We have just joined the Service Titan Community two weeks ago. We do a large amount of work for commercial, property mgmt. and warranty companies that all send us a work order # that they generate to track each job. 

I know we can add a custom field to the customer overview, but is there a way to add a custom field to the "search for Customer" area when we book a job so that we might search for that work order # that was provided to us by our customer?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Chayo80
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Do they send the WO per job that needs to be scheduled?- We are construction and large Property management customers with 100+ locations. I would add it to the job booking screen and you can look it up through the power search, by customer and will bring up all your jobs for that customer with the WO assigned to them. That's how we have it 

Chayo80_0-1684538771460.png

Chayo80_1-1684538804752.png

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Chayo80

Do they send the WO per job that needs to be scheduled?- We are construction and large Property management customers with 100+ locations. I would add it to the job booking screen and you can look it up through the power search, by customer and will bring up all your jobs for that customer with the WO assigned to them. That's how we have it 

Chayo80_0-1684538771460.png

Chayo80_1-1684538804752.png