Customer Page-adding Phone #s

klukas
New Contributor II

I am using the older version and with the recent update, I am not able to add contact information on the customer page. When I am on the Edit customer page, I click Edit Contact Methods and it kicks me back out to the customer page. Is there a correction for this or is this a way to make us use the newer version?

4 REPLIES 4

klukas
New Contributor II

I spoke with support and this is their reply.. 

it seems like the old system design is having an issue with updating the contact information. I would kindly ask you to turn it into the new one and change it there you should have no issues while editing it there. This is a known issue and the developers are currently working on a solution to make sure there are no problems with editing the customer contact details

MirandaMel
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Reach out to support as this isn't the way it should work....the page should stay there while you make changes, even when navigating to other pages.

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE
Acclaimed! Heating Cooling and Furnace Cleaning

aboles
New Contributor

We are having the same issue and we are using the newest version. It's very frustrating.

klukas
New Contributor II

Make sure you are on the new version for both the customer and location page, 1 of our CSRs had the same issue but its working now