Fall/Spring text reminders to easily book online using schedule engine integration

jeffrey_4
New Contributor

Wouldn't this be great.

When sending out a fall maintenance reminder I am looking for the Service Titan system to allow customers to easily book their spring/fall maintenance from their phone.

Using the Marketing Pro campaign it sends a text link to your cell, customer clicks the link and using the schedule engine system it should basically instantly identify you as a customer based on you cell phone number matching it to the system. Then based on campaign you just text them it should know your looking to book your fall maintenance for example at you residence utilizing the tools in schedule engine and bring you right to the calendar to pick a date and time. If you have multiple locations the system should let you choose the location your looking to book and also choose a date and time

This will make it very easy for current customers to book their appointments online via the phone. Is this a functionality that can be done?

3 REPLIES 3

JessicaSmith
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

If you post this as an idea, I'd vote for it!

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

Jessica, See below. Im new to this thanks for the pointer where to post my idea.

https://ideas.community.servicetitan.com/ideas/COMMUNITY-I-5160

JessicaSmith

voted!

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions