Fix Chat Contact Labeling

araufman
New Contributor

Currently, Service Titan uses the "Bill To" name of a given client to label any chat under that client.

It seems painfully obvious when stated out loud, but it seems much more appropriate to refer to the "Contact Name" associated with the mobile phone number to which you are messaging.

For context; my company has many different contacts under a handful of clients (multiple job locations for each client). Although we're messaging with separate individuals in several different threads, we only see the name of the company at the top of the chat and in the list of chat conversations. The only circumstance for which the current labelling configuration makes sense is if you only used chat to communicate with the billed-to contact (for billing?).

2 REPLIES 2

AmberC
Contributor II

@araufman I agree with @GLevine and would vote for it too! It seems like an easy fix. 🙂

GLevine
New Contributor III

Hi @araufman! I definitely see how this could be useful, especially when you are dealing with multiple POCs. I would recommend throwing this as an Idea under the "Ideas" tab and then posting that idea here for others to upvote if they stumble across this thread. You have my upvote!