Help! Customer record is not showing up in the job booking screen.

AmyHart
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

I discovered an issue this morning where a customer is showing up in the general search feature but not when searching in the call booking screen. It is not coming up under their name or their address. I tried reaching out to support but have been disconnected twice from the agent so I thought I would try here to see if anyone has had this issue. I am attaching a video here that shows what we are experiencing. Thanks!

https://www.loom.com/share/eb8799cedc304561a0d88ba9c290708c?sid=c8867fed-8f76-4381-8d14-9be02344b8b6

4 REPLIES 4

JenL
New Contributor

yes it has happened to me, my solve is i copy and paste the incoming phone number in the call booking search while i do the hey-howya-doins.  the most recent was a brand new customer with an active job, so looking in here for solves.

MirandaMel

Double check that the location isn't inactive from your search screen and if it is, reactivate it and that should fix it.

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE
Acclaimed! Heating Cooling and Furnace Cleaning

AmyHart

Thanks Miranda. That did work somewhat as the location had been merged to the other customer. I added it back in and it does appear. Now my concern is that the call booking screen does not allow a search for customer name if the location is different or has been merged? My CSRs have been booking duplicate customers and locations off and on and I wonder if this may be part of the reason why. Support told me that the job booking screen was searchable by customer name but apparently it is not if there is no location associated with the customer.

MirandaMel

That can be the tricky part with merging...make sure your crew are confident with knowing your process for when/how to merge both customer and locations.  

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE
Acclaimed! Heating Cooling and Furnace Cleaning