I wish there was a way to freeze an account so no calls can be scheduled.

danielle14
New Contributor III

Example, we have a monthly membership program, and sometimes a credit card expires, it takes a while for customers to return our call to update, but some of our CSR's or answering service will continue to schedule appointments, even if we have tags with "Do not service" or "acct needs updating". There should be a "freeze account" button on the customer/billing side so no calls can be booked.

5 REPLIES 5

dwhite45
Valued Contributor

I'm glad I could help.

danielle14
New Contributor III

Oh! Perfect, yes we did a test run and it does stop you from fully booking the call! Yes this will help tons -- Thank you for all your help

dwhite45
Valued Contributor

The "Book Job" might still be there, but even when our guys get all the way through the call, when they get to the end and hit the button to book it, it will not let them because they are on Do Not Service. I wish it would stop them sooner and save them some time, but it still lets them go through all of the steps until the end. Try it?

danielle14
New Contributor III

I just checked the box on the billing side, and checked the box, it adds the tags "do not service" but it still allows you to book a job. it does bring up a pop up box but our CSR's can by past the notification. -- i need something that it'll take the orange "book job" away.

dwhite45
Valued Contributor

If it is checked "Do Not Service" in their account info, instead of just tagged, it shouldn't let you book a call for them. We can't. Lower down below their address in their account info? We have to take that off before we can book a call if they are on it.