Inbound Call Bubbles occasionally not showing up in ServiceTitan

bdenman1
New Contributor II

I've noticed recently a handful of our inbound calls are not populating. I confirmed with a few of these calls that they are not showing up in the call bubble and you can't find the call to listen to it if you search for it after it is complete.  It's as if it never existed within ServiceTitan. 

Every time this has happened, I check on the Community/Facebook Group and there is almost always a post about ServiceTitan being slow/not responding from someone else posted within the past hour with dozens of replies confirming the slowness. I've already confirmed our internet has not had any issues, AWS has not reported any issues, and the missing call bubbles do line up with slowness/non responsiveness on our ServiceTitan. 

What would cause the call bubbles not to show up?  If it's the latency on the ServiceTitan side, is there a way to resolve/prevent this as an issue? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AshleyB
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

I would double-check with support to make sure those numbers are ported into the system correctly. 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

kerrie_t
New Contributor II

I agree with AshleyB, we had the same issue, calls coming in, ringing all phone lines. When we asked the customers what number they were dialing, the one they provided to us wasn't one we had on record, or on any marketing material. We had to have our IT trace it to our phone system and and they are working with ST to port it over so we can have the "call bubble". Verify what number they are dialing to tell you what direction to go. 

AshleyB

I would double-check with support to make sure those numbers are ported into the system correctly. 

marissa_eco900
New Contributor II

This happens with our system as well. Not sure if its just a lag with the browser, but it randomly happens. 

JessicaSmith

Are you 100% sure the number being dialed is one that exists in ServiceTitan?

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

I am. If a number calls our company number linked to ServiceTitan, all of the phones will ring.  We each have direct lines to all of the phones that can be called individually. I'm specifically referring to customer calls to the main line not populating a call bubble.