No call bubble or audio recording

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

I have been having trouble with call bubbles not appearing and calls not recording. Last week tech support blamed it on that call bubble glitch however, it happened again today. I had call bubbles not appearing this afternoon and another 5min call I took has no audio playback. Has anyone else been having this trouble? It makes doing my job much more difficult and I am feeling frustrated. I took a screen shot and will reach out to support but first I wanted to touch base here to see if it is an isolated case or widespread. 

Khiana Klatt
CSR ServicePlus Heating and Cooling
12 REPLIES 12

mxc06cf
New Contributor

Hi, we have been having this issue too since May 2nd we have been trying to get a resolution, ServiceTitan Case #02370644. Ours is still unresolved. We have no audio for abandoned calls or some answered calls and we still see calls come in with out a bubble. IT sees the audio doesn't attach sometimes. 

Is your issue still unresolved? Do you use an IVR system for callers to select an option from an automated message before being routed to a person? 

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

Hi there,

My issues as well have been since that initial call bubble glitch a couple of weeks ago. The one call that had no audio recording was due to that original glitch I was told. The second one, although 5 mins in length, was because the caller hung up so there was no audio when they looked into it. I haven't noticed any other audio recordings missing however, we do still have call bubble trouble and it has been unresolved. They are still looking into it and asked me to provide them with more detailed information (times, phone numbers involved, etc). So we will make a list and take screenshots etc to provide them.

What info did you receive about the call bubbles not populating? My office manager, @mirdesch , suggested in community about creating group support cases. I think for this, this idea would be great. If you haven't already, go and vote for this idea!!

We have it set up with an automatic message with phones pro. In the background, technically there is departments, however right after the message they go directly to our main call centre.

Khiana Klatt

Thank you, I will look at the post from @mirdesch. They really didn't have an answer for why it was happening. There did question if all our routing numbers were added in correctly and I did see it happened with some routing numbers more than others, that was brought to their attention but they haven't found an answer. I was wondering if it was related to having an IVR maybe too but it doesn't seem like it. I do think the missing recording's are related to the IVR though. We reached out many times for these issues and were told it was escalated, then escalated again. We are still trying to get an answer but its been really hard too 

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

I hope you get some answers soon! Out of curiosity - we have been having trouble for months with another item as well and I am wondering if you experience it... in the office, I can only view part of the chat messages that come in (ie half of the text...I see the first half and not the second half...it cuts it off mid sentence or even mid word). So quite frequently I have to reach out to my manager and have her text me a screenshot (because she can see the whole chat on her cell phone) so I can then reply accordingly to our chat messages within ST. It slows down my response time to customers and lowers our ST score. It is very frustrating. They have been looking into it for months and we have provided countless screenshots and examples but still have no solution and are dealing with the problem continually. Do you experience this as well?

Khiana Klatt

Hi @mxc06cf - I am sorry that this continues to be an issue for you. I want to make sure I get the right set of eyes on this for you. May I ask if you're using Phones Pro?  I've taken a look at case #02370644 and escalated again. I am following the case, so if I don't see an update or note from the team, I'll reach out to them tomorrow afternoon or Friday.

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

May we also receive an update? Or is it necessary for us to provide examples and screenshots every single time we submit a support case? For myself the call bubble incident only happens occasionally thankfully however, for other office staff it happens nearly every call they take!

Khiana Klatt

https://ideas.community.servicetitan.com/ideas/COMMUNITY-I-3839 

This is the group support idea link! If you want to vote for it. 

ChelseaTitan
Contributor

This just happened to me!

Call came through, it was a customer who has called before - no call bubble in Service Titan.  @e_dunn I'm going to open a support ticket just so they know it's not a one-off thing.

Dispatch and Office Supervisor - Smelly Mel's Plumbing

Have you had trouble where some of your calls have no audio playback? We have had this happen a couple of times recently and I am curious if others are experiencing this as well.

Khiana Klatt