No longer able to select number used for outbound calls, Please Help!

nik_lawh
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
Please Help!!!

Approximately three weeks ago, we lost the ability to change our outbound call number for my CSR's that work remotely. Does anyone have an idea of how we can restore this feature? We've tried using customer service three different times to no avail. 

3 REPLIES 3

e_dunn
Former Titan

Hi @nik_lawh - I'm sorry to hear that you're having an issue. The feature has been enabled for your team and you should be able to follow these steps to make the adjustments necessary for your team. If you have followed the steps outline in the Help article and you're still not able to change the outbound call number, please let me know and I'll escalate this.

nik_lawh

Thank you for the response, I just met with my CSR Supervisor and she wanted to clarify that we meant we wanted to be able to change the number that ST called in CSR on. From what I understand is we haven't gone live yet, so when a CSR is working remotely its a challenge to change the number of the CSR. 

She shared this screenshot with me of the page the used to be able to use. 
MicrosoftTeams-image (5).png

Bremease

If I understand correctly, do you mean that when CSR's work from home, you need their calls to redirect to their personal number when they are outbound calling so they can answer and be connected to the customer?

If that is the issue, you can change the employee's "office phone" number in their settings and that is the number their calls will redirect to when they are outbound calling but of course the number on the caller ID for the customer remains a company number 🙂 hopefully that helps! If that is not your issue, I may be able to help troubleshoot further with a bit more info!