Real CRM Company and Contacts

dnichola
New Contributor

Many of us sell/work as Sub-Contractors to contractors or businesses that have multiple contacts within that customer category.  It would be very helpful to have some real CRM capabilities like a Company Name and Multiple Contacts with contact information for each under the Company and be able to enter their information from Call Booking.  Also, in todays world, many business cards don't have an address and inputting a new contact from the Call Booking screen is a pain without one.

2 REPLIES 2

brian_tr
New Contributor

I can't agree with this more. Having full CRM capability would be great. However, there is the functionality of "Loggin a task" within a job. A simple move toward more CRM functionality would be the ability to log a task on a location or customer with follow up capability. Everything in one system, please!

wch_alex
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Hi, I think this is a great idea for the ideas section of the community, be sure to reply to this post with the link to your idea so I can easily go and like it as I think this would be a great feature as well!