Recurring Service and Booking

MylesMcGregor
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

I am looking for a way to book recurring services for one technician rather than pulling them out of the schedule tab one by one.  I can set the preferred technician but this only saves 2 clicks per job.  The service advisor I spoke with informed me that no such feature exists.  Has anyone found a work around until this becomes a feature?  It has significantly increased the time it takes to schedule my routes compared to paper work orders. 

2 REPLIES 2

MylesMcGregor

We have found a work around for a large number of recurring services in the schedule tab.  Once the recurring service is assigned to a preferred technician, they can be mass booked by using the follow up tab.  Select recurring service events, set your date window and filter by technician.  All recurring services within the date range selected for that technician can be selected and booked at once.  This is a much faster method than booking each service individually from the schedule window.

baraica
Former Titan

Hey there- currently we don't have a functionality to assign all jobs to one specific tech. It may be worth submitting an idea for consideration in the future. 

Engagement Manager
ServiceTitan Community Team