Second Chance leads

MirandaMel
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

On the SCL screen, the call details only gives two options "dismiss call" or "call customer back"...when you dismiss the call, you only get two options "It's not a lead" or "It's a lead, but I am not going to follow up".  We have SCL's that we have followed up on but are not going to do any further follow up after a certain number of tries.  What are you all doing for these types of calls?  We currently are changing their status, but then dismissing them as the "It's a lead, but I am not going to follow up"...which isn't really accurate.  Any suggestions?

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE
Acclaimed! Heating Cooling and Furnace Cleaning
2 REPLIES 2

MirandaMel

Your process is very similar to ours.  We only do one or two touch points on the SCL's depending on the information we got from the time of the call, we will call or text them back.  I think there will be more coming at some point with SCL's and improvements due to it being a fairly new product.

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE
Acclaimed! Heating Cooling and Furnace Cleaning

michelle54
New Contributor III

Following. I am currently leaving them in the open tab with an updated note until they have reached the cold status. I am sure that is not the most effective way. 

I am also curious as to the # of attempts everyone is making and the time windows. 
-I am currently doing one callback with a voicemail and text. I do not do anything further unless the customer calls back. I have my leads set to cold after 7 days. I try to follow up within the hour of the lead coming in. However, is there "too long" of a waiting period that doesn't make sense to follow up. For instance if a call comes in Friday at 5:30 pm after I have left. Is it still beneficial to call on Monday morning?

Any tips/tricks/verbiage for saving the calls? What do you say when leaving a voicemail?

I have just started using this feature after Pantheon so I am open to all advice! Also, any advice on Happy Calls would be appreciated as I am looking to implement these as well.